Kick It By Eliza Social Media/Marketing Intern
Kick It By Eliza is a fitness brand based around a kickboxing inspired fitness method with 13 rounds that have specific goals. From warm up, to meditative cool down, to toning and conditioning, Kick It targets key physical performance indicators to maximize efforts and provide real change, while also creating a fun and upbeat environment that everyone will enjoy! In addition, there is a growing community of 300+ women, better known as the Fempire®, who have gotten certified to teach this method. What once began as a passion-fueled project has since turned into a well-respected brand that has certified over 300 instructors, partnered with brands like PopSugar and New Balance, and has been featured in major publications, like Glamour and Teen Vogue.
What we are looking for:
Kick It By Eliza is looking for a social media/marketing intern to join the team for summer 2019. We are looking for someone who has their pulse on social media trends, specifically Instagram, and has an eye for on-brand fitness/wellness content. Our intern will get to work directly with Eliza Shirazi and Certification Manager, Lily Timlin on our summer projects, including classes, certifications, and new clothing line. We are interested in having someone who is passionate about fitness and eager to gain experience in the wellness space. Our dream intern is someone who is currently Kick It certified, is a motivated, positive, upbeat person and knows how to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Researching latest trends and best practices on social media
· Able to assist at key events to get fun and on-brand content (i.e. certifications and any party launches)
· Collect content and create library from current instructors
· Create content calendar with Eliza
· Brainstorm campaigns that are on-brand and engaging for followers
Qualifications & Skills:
· Certified Kick It instructor or plan to be certified (not required, but suggested)
· Must be able to travel to Boston, MA for key events and meetings
· College student working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
· 1+ years of social media experience
· Creative and self-motivated with attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting
Hours and details
Hours are between 10-15 hours a week. This is a temporary unpaid internship running from June 1, 2019 to August, 31 2019 and available for credits with confirmation from your college/university. This internship is related to an educational purpose and there is no guarantee or expectation that the internship will result in employment with Kick It By Eliza, Inc.
Submit resume to info@